Our volume and scale of work is growing and to prepare we need to add you to our team of motivated and valued staff.
We hire our own staff on a permanent basis, and therefore we can offer you competitive hourly rates, allowances, job security and opportunities to progress in our company.
You will work on varied and interesting projects where you can build your skills and experience while working with us to build excellent buildings for our clients.
The right applicant will have:
• Proven construction industry skills and experience
• Relevant trade qualifications
• Great communication skills
• The willingness to travel and stay away if needed
• A good level of health and fitness
• The ability to work confidently as part of a team or unsupervised
• A high standard of workmanship
• Full tool kit including nail guns.
You must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal conviction check for work in schools and the Department of Corrections.
Only applicants living and working in New Zealand will be considered for this position.