Operating from five North Island regional offices, Livingstone Building, a family-owned business, has expanded over 70+ years into a highly respected construction company.
We have formed long lasting relationships with clients in the education, healthcare, retail & hospitality, and industrial sectors. With every project, we give you innovation and excellence.
This cannot be achieved without our 200+ employees. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and take pride in constructing our clients award-winning buildings. We aim to create positive impacts that will last for generations.
We have a history of growing our own. We will support your career pathway. Livingstone’s culture of support, mentoring, training, and growing you as a person, is shown through many of our current team members that have been with us for 10, 20, 30 and 40 years!
Our solid, well-respected Taranaki team of 30+ office and site staff, includes a Project Management department of 5 passionate team members that we want you to be part of!
Learn more on our website!
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for organising all day-to-day activities on site ensuring our projects are built safely, on time, within budget and to our high standards.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications as well as compile reports and resource consents using Microsoft Projects and a variety of other industry software packages
- Identify and manage project risks as well as control project budgets, tracking variations, planning and monitoring of QA & QC
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including; participation of tender submissions and presentations, managing client expectations, working collaboratively with project teams and chairing project meetings
- Manage a team by demonstrating professional leadership; assisting with recruitment, managing performance reviews
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Construction Management
- Full New Zealand Drivers License
- Experience working on a variety of commercial construction projects
- Advanced Excel and familiar with Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- You will have developed strong relationship management skills, have a flair for reporting, enjoy job variation and managing information across all phases of construction
- Competitive salary and package including vehicle, phone, laptop
- Medical Insurance upon 12 months service
- Work and home life balance
- Personal and professional development
- Interesting and exciting projects
- A supportive and challenging environment to further your growth and knowledge
- A fun and passionate organisational culture
- Work with an ambitious, high performing team.
If you have a passion for constructing amazing projects from the ground up, we would love to hear from you.
Please email our People and Culture team at [email protected] if you have any questions.