Do you want to be a part of Building Excellence?
With a solid team spanning five North Island regional offices, Livingstone Building has stayed strong to its family-owned roots. We have grown over 75+ years into a highly respected and successful commercial construction company, delivering iconic buildings throughout New Zealand.
Through our Building Excellence values, we have formed long-lasting relationships with clients in the education, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and industrial sectors. With every project, we deliver innovation and excellence. We strive to produce stunning, quality buildings that will make our team and clients proud for generations to come.
Our success cannot be achieved without our 200+ employees. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we aim to provide a supportive and positive environment which allows our team to perform at the best of their ability.
We have a strong history of growing our own. We recognise potential and support our team to achieve their individual goals and progress in their careers. From Apprentice to Director, each employee has a pathway to success. Our culture of mentoring, training, and encouraging personal growth has seen many of our current team members rise through the ranks over 10, 20, 30 and 40 years!
Our company has a solid pipeline of work and are looking for a team player to join our Hamilton Office.
Learn more about Livingstone on our website.
About the role:
In this role, no two days will be the same. You will ensure that robust QA and compliance processes and systems are developed, implemented, and maintained around the construction of our projects across the North Island.
- Own our QA programme – monitor, update, review and improve
- Conduct quality audits
- Assist project teams with Code of Compliance, resource, environmental and consent matters
- Accurately review and evaluate relevant documentation
- Comply with relevant and current legislation and standards
- Provide training to Site and Project Managers around systems, compliance and QA
- Great computer skills – experience in Procore is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of QA processes, procedures and council requirements
- Building background – experience in the building industry is desirable
- Competitive salary + vehicle, phone and laptop
- Medical insurance (after 12 months employment)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development and training opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a team who construct innovative projects from the ground up