This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to start a Quantity Surveying career with a reputable company. Our Quantity Surveying team run a project right from inception to completion. As you further your skills you could work towards becoming a Quantity Surveyor.
You will be working within a dedicated and supportive team. Our clients have high standards and expects results, so if you love following a process, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy delivering on time every time, then this is the role for you!
As a Quantity Surveyor Administrator, you are responsible for the smooth running and support of our QS team and maintain a friendly and approachable attitude.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Administrative tasks for the QS team
- Document Control
- Creating job manuals
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Recording Meeting minutes
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high level of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- 1 year experience in construction would be advantageous
- 1 year administrative experience would also be advantageous
What is in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Medical Insurance upon 12 months service
- A fun and passionate company culture
- A position in a team who celebrate success
- The opportunity for a career in quantity surveying