New Plymouth Girls’ High School provides a range of dynamic academic, cultural, singing and personal learning experiences within its building blocks.
Livingstone has been involved in a number of projects at New Plymouth Girls’ High School to bring the school and its core values to life.
Over the last few years, we have completed the:
• Recladding of the administration building with symonite, horizontal and vertical iron cladding.
• Removed a glass clad roof and installed a new iron roof.
• Installed a floating deck using composite decking boards.
• Retrofitted all the existing windows.
• Installed new carpet to the whole building.
• Installed new concrete nibs to existing walls.
• Removed decayed timber and replaced with new framing.
• Set up a temporary office and classroom complex using portacoms with a covered deck walkway and stairs.