Retail & Hospitality
Set in the tranquil 254ha grounds of the Kinloch Club course, on the shores of Lake Taupo, rests Kinloch Lodge.
Masterfully designed to tie in with its namesake Scottish castle, the uber-luxury modern lodge uses rough textured wooden planks, carbon neutral fireplaces, oak floors, sumptuous handmade New Zealand rugs and luxurious bathrooms with stand-alone tubs in all ensuites, to create a feeling of peace.
Built on a cliff face, Kinloch entertains huge views of the course and lake – parading around the windows of the lodge.
Using innovative thinking and award winning project partners, Kinloch Lodge houses numerous special features, highlighting the degree of difficulty at which the lodge was developed. These include:
• 50,000 concrete blocks make the internal and external wall space
• Structural veneer created from local Schist stone
• Oak plank interior finish
• Concrete slot drains & Basalt cobblestones
• Metal Rondo Battens with TG&V Ceilings
• Link Lobby